Monday, April 16, 2012

Please be lifting Doug Admundson up in Prayer. For his recovery from a very bad Fall where he broke many bones and will require months to recover ! Also continue to pray for His family during this time!


Also for my neighbour Lucas who is 15 years old. He was hit by a Vehicle on Wednesday evening and is being tested to see what damage was done. They fear he has broken his back..I will keep you guys updated! Also, pray for the salvation of the whole family. The Hagerty's and myself have grown very close to the family and pray often for them. The older two boys have attended church as well as have been attending the Saturday evening Young people bible study with us. :)

 The Lord is definitely drawing them to Himself.
Be praying that this tragedy would be a reminder of the frailty of life and be a stepping stone into opening up their hearts to their need for a Savior.
 


"When the world my heart is rending with its heaviest storm of care, my glad thoughts to heaven ascending, find a refuge from despair. Faith's bright vision shall sustain me till life's pilgrimage is past; fears may vex me and troubles pain me, I shall reach my home at last." Spurgeon





No comments:

Post a Comment